Pages

20100325

Fun Girls Party - Cupcake Decorating - III

These are the boxes that I prepared for each girl to place her 4 cupcakes in after decorating. Each girl decorated 2 white frosting cupcakes and 2 chocolate frosted cupcakes which I made the night before. Each box was prepared with each girls name on it.
Then I made a variety of sugared decorations. These are little purple hearts with pink flowers. We also had lots of fun sprinkles and jelly bean decorations.
Here we have some yellow flowers with little purple flowers on top.
These little pink butterflies were my favorite.
These were little purple tulips with pink flowers and yellow dots.
I wish I had the chance to have taken pictures of the girls finished cupcakes but as soon as this project started it was as if time sped by and I completely forgot about taking pictures :-(

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Awww Lia it's okay that you didn't get finished product pics, you should get to enjoy the party too! This looks like it was a fabulous party!

Stacey

Melissa said...

I like the butterflies best too...

Small Burst said...

How fun! The party looks amazing. Welcome to SITS!

a little bit of everything said...

What a cute idea! I imagine the girls loved it! And your label looks just like my "French" plates - thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment...

illini89 said...

What a great idea! I bet the girls had a blast! I have a 14 year boy who I of course love to death, but sometimes a girl would be nice too-than I could do things like this!!
have a happy day