Pages

20100322

Fun Girls Party - Goody Bags - I


We had a wonderful time at my daughter's birthday party. Over the next few days I hope to share with you our fun activities which included cupcake decorating and the making of a beautiful jeweled box.


I thought I would start off by showing you the goody bags we put together for the all girls party. In each bag we had a yummy Hershey's chocolate bar and paddle. We also bought some little white teddy bears and my mom knitted these cute little scarves for them. (Sorry the pictures look a little different my mom came just before the party began with all the bears and I had to scramble to put the bears inside the goody bags, I took the other pictures earlier so the light was different) One thing I liked about the goody bags is that they were very decorative. I also purchased this inexpensive "dream" sign which was cute and matched the goody bags , I can also use it again for other parties...

This was entered at the following blog parties:
Make it for Monday at Cottage Instincts ; Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter ; Make It Mondays at the Persimmon Perch ; Brag Monday at the Graphics Fairy ;

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Those look like great goody bags! You had me at Hershey Bar! One of my favs!

Allie and Pattie said...

Very cute! I'll bet the girls loved their teddies!
xoxo Pattie

Laura said...

Those are some cute gift bags!! Love the dream signs, very cute.

bunny, The Paris House said...

Good Morning Lia, The gift bags are wonderful. Your blog is always a ray of sunshine. Its dark and rainy here in NJ today but as soon as I visit your blog it is as if the sun has come out.
Adorable teddy bear.
ps, thanks for visiting Oliver's blog he will be thrilled when he sees it.
xoxo
Bunny

Oliver said...

Hi
I love all of pictures they are so pretty & thank you visiting my blog your pretty i love it
XoXo
Oliver

Costea said...

Beautiful gifts. Bear is expensive. :)

PetraB said...

a great party idea, Petra.xx

Stacey said...

Wonderful and fun Lia! Next time you have a birthday party for your daughter and you use Hershey Bars, please contact me a month ahead and I'll design custom wrappers for you. I'm a graphic designer and I have boys, no girls, so it would be so much fun for me to design for a little girl.

Stacey

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

So cute!! What little girl wouldn't love that?!!